Due to the fact that almost all of our modernised equipment relies on precise circuitry, integrated motherboards, and accurate electrical readings, a seemingly infinite number of industries rely on digital multimeters and electrical measuring devices in today’s day and age:
- Facilities management
- Food service sector and food production
- Heating, airflow, and pressure services
- Refrigeration technology
- Pharmaceutical companies and hospitals
- Emission regulators
- Energy production
If you happen to work in one of these specific sectors, it’s important to be able to ascertain not only the best contemporary equipment available nowadays but also the most distinguished suppliers as well.
Fortunately, this brief article will help you do just that.
New-Age Electrical Measuring Tools
Before we take a closer look at how to evaluate the top suppliers, let’s take a moment to assess the best-rated products that have recently entered the marketplace:
- Digital Multimeters: These updated implements feature automatic detection properties and a built-in TRMS measurement that allows the device to facilitate measurement parameters automatically via socket assignment. With intuitive function keys and a large illuminated display, the new collection of multimeters is incredibly versatile.
- Clamp Meters: These integral devices feature innovative clamp mechanisms that allow you to safely and accurately grab individual cables regardless of the size or scope of the system. They also connect and communicate with a wide range of alternative implements via Bluetooth.
- Current/Voltage Testers: With a reliable and intuitive voltage display, these apparatus allow you to obtain instantaneous measurements without having to switch or select any specific settings. The modern iterations also come equipped with exchangeable measuring tips to account for a vast array of systems.
- Non-Contact Testers: Most commonly used to perform the initial testing of a potentially faulty source, these instruments come equipped with a high voltage range (up to 1,000V), filters for high-frequency interference signals, and adjustable phase detection settings as well. This adaptable tool is indispensable when you are working with modern electrical systems.
How to Pick a Trustworthy Supplier
If you’re interested in upgrading your capabilities in terms of performing electrical measurement in Malaysia, you’ll have to ensure that you’re working with a reliable distributor as opposed to an overpriced middleman. With this notion in mind, keep an eye out for the following aspects and traits as you vet the supplier landscape:
- Accredited by the German Design Council
- Recognised as one of the TOP 100 SMEs by the Munich Strategy Group
- Carrier of the Fair Company award
- Wide range of in-house devices, instruments, and apparatus, including all of the product categories listed above
- At least 200 in-house staff members
- Intuitive website replete with hi-def photographic depictions and in-depth descriptions of all products
- Widespread distribution network with at least 12 hubs
- Extensive service and support on all orders, including testing, calibration, and comprehensive tutorials
- Easy-to-understand product registration portal, ideally with a web-based device authorisation process