Apply for an Instant EMI Card Online
Table of Contents
A Brief Overview
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card allows individuals to purchase products with ease in a cost-effective manner. All purchases are customized into no-cost EMIs as the card can be understood to offer pre-approved loans for a certain amount. Read on to learn how to get Bajaj EMI card via Finserv MARKETS, online and offline.
How to Apply – Bajaj EMI Card
- Apply – EMI card by Bajaj Finserv can be applied for online by visiting the portal or offline by visiting an offline partner store.
- Eligibility – You must first fill out the required details to confirm your eligibility to avail of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Online KYC – You must verify your KYC via OKYC or CKYC. This helps with your application eligibility.
- Fees – Provided you are eligible to avail of the card you must pay a fee for it in order to process the application.
- eMandate – You are then required to complete the eMandate which requires you to link your bank account with your EMI card.
- Approval – Once approved, you will receive your Bajaj Finserv login credentials needed to perform transactions with your Bajaj EMI Network card.
The online process for applying for the Bajaj EMI Network card is easy and is as follows.
- You must go to the Finserv MARKETS website or use and download the application.
- Click on ‘Cards’ followed by ‘EMI Card’ followed by ‘Apply Now’ in order to open the Bajaj Finserv Login portal where you can check your eligibility and apply for the card.
- You must then fill a short form that assesses your eligibility for the card.
- Provided you are eligible you are required to pay INR 567 which serves as the annual fee and includes all taxes.
- Once your payment has been accepted, you will receive an SMS that tells you to view your card on the Finserv MARKETS application.
- You can now use the Bajaj EMI card to shop online and enjoy a number of benefits and discounts it provides.
In order to get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offline, you are required to visit one of the partnered stores which is part of the Finserv MARKETS network.
Understanding Card Eligibility
- In order to get the Bajaj EMI Card, apply online or in person. The documents required and eligibility criteria involved for the same are minimal and easy.
- You must be aged between 21 and 60 years.
- Valid KYC documents such as a PAN card and passport-sized photographs are a must.
- In order to be eligible, you must have access to a regular source of income.
- Additionally, you must have a good credit history and lack any payment defaults.
- To be accepted, you must be a resident of India.
- Finally, you are required to have a domestic bank account.
Provided you meet each of these requirements, your application for this card is likely to be approved.
Application Fees and Charges Associated with the Card
- When you apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card, you may be required to pay a nominal fee which is dependent upon the card purchased.
- There are additional charges involved and a fee is applicable each time a transaction is made. This fee has an entry point of INR 412.
- Each time you purchase a product, expect only a nominal processing fee associated with converting your transaction into EMI payments.
Use and apply Bajaj EMI Card to make a number of purchases via Finserv MARKETS or at any of our partners’ stores.