Aadhaar Card Download – Complete Guide to download for e-aadhaar
The Aadhar card, which is linked to your PAN Card, bank account, and cellphone number, is the most important document for an individual in 2021. It assists the government in maintaining records, reducing corruption, and increasing openness. An Aadhar card’s main purpose is to prove that you are a citizen of India. Every Indian has been assigned a 12-digit unique number by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
Table of Contents
Criteria for Applying for an Aadhar Card
Everyone, whether they live in India or not, can apply for an Aadhar card, albeit the requirements vary from person to person.
- Indian citizens can apply for aadhar online at any time, however NRIs and foreigners must have lived in India for at least 12 months to be eligible.
- The Baal aadhar card is also available to children from 0 to 5 years.
Aadhar Card Application Documents
Two sorts of documents are required for Aadhar enrollment: proof of identity and proof of residence. You can show a variety of documents to receive your e-aadhar card.
- PAN Card and Birth Certificate.
- Driver’s licence, ration card, passport, voter identification card, and so on.
Where do I apply for an Aadhar Card?
- Create an account with the UIDAI and download the aadhar application form.
- Fill out the form with your information, such as your name, address, and phone number.
- Locate and schedule an appointment at the nearest Aadhar enrollment centre.
- Go to the nearest Aadhar enrollment centre.
- Present your application form as well as all original documentation. Your document will be scanned and sent back to you later.
- They will then request your fingerprint and iris scan in order to print it on your Aadhar card.
- Finally, they will take a miniature passport-sized image of you.
- The enrolling officer will now give you a final acknowledgment slip with your Enrollment ID written on it. You can verify the status of your Aadhar card by calling the 14-digit number.
- After your aadhar number is generated, you will receive a physical aadhar letter within 60-90 days, and you can also download an Aadhar card and print your e-aadhar from the internet.
Various forms of Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Letter: By fast post, you will receive a free Aadhar letter containing your name, address, and QR code. If you lose your Aadhar card, you can get a new one by paying Rs 50.
- eAadhar: The digital version of aadhar, also known as Aadhar, is obscured by eight numbers, leaving only four visible.
- Aadhar PVC Card: The Aadhar PVC Card, commonly known as the Aadhar smart card, is the most recent type of Aadhar card available to people. The smart card has a design that is comparable to ATM cards, and it is available for purchase on the official website.
- mAadhar: Residents can keep their e-aadhar without carrying the aadhar letter using the mAadhar mobile app, which is accessible for both Android and iOS smartphones.
How do you download and link your eAadhar Card online?
- Go to incometaxefiling.gov.in to access the official website.
- Select Link Aadhaar with PAN Card from the services section.
- Enter your information, such as your name, aadhar number, pan number, and mobile number.
- Check the two boxes below that apply to your situation.
- Double-check your information before submitting, then click the Link Aadhar button.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered phone number.
- You’ve made it! Your Aadhar and PAN card have now been successfully linked and you can download it as well.
This concludes the comprehensive approach to downloading your Aadhar card and linking it to your PAN card.