The Advantages of Partnering with a Security and Screening Service
In today’s increasingly interconnected and globalised world, you might be under the impression that everyone’s personal history, criminal background, and documentation record is easily accessible and readily available.
Unfortunately, this isn’t the case.
Due to the fact that we’re dealing with what can only be described as a full-blown information overload, it has become quite difficult to ascertain salient information about potential job candidates, romantic partners, and long-lost family members, which is why so many people are beginning to rely on renowned screening firms such as Foxtrot Services Ltd to provide comprehensive security and assessment provisions in today’s day and age.
If you have any doubts or misgivings about the crucial services provided by these integral firms, take a brief moment to peruse this article and learn more about their specialties and relevant aptitudes.
Inclusive Hiring Assistance
If you’d like to ensure that your next candidate is the best candidate, look no further than today’s screening firms for a wide-ranging suite of pre-employment services:
- Far-reaching background checks
- “Right to Work” evaluation
- Detailed criminal record evaluations
- Employment history checks
- Qualification and certification checks
- Integrity checks
- Enhanced DBS checks for those working with children, elderly people, or sensitive personal data
Simply stated, these firms specialise in helping you ascertain the full picture of whomever you happen to be interviewing and/or hiring.
New rules and regulations introduced by municipal governments require you to ensure the accuracy of your tenants’ and employees’ credentials. Failing to do so can result in exorbitant fines and penalties that can absolutely cripple your bottom line. Fortunately, modernised screening firms remove all of the guesswork from the equation:
- Bank account authorisation
- Passport accreditation checks
- Comprehensive tenant background check
- Identity confirmation and driving licence authorisation
In our increasingly deceitful world, it’s important to ensure that all of your relationships are authentic and genuine, regardless of whether they stem from an online or in-person connection. In this regard, it’s important to note that leading security and screening firms can also comprehensively vet anyone who may have recently entered your social circle:
- National and international criminal checks
- Bankruptcy and CCJ checks
- Document verification and identification checks
- Prior relationship examinations (past spouses and partners)
- Fraud and risk checks
- Compilation of all information pertaining to financial history, land registry, and locational chronicles
Alternative Value-Added Services
In addition to being fully licenced under the Data Protection Act, the most reputable screening organisations pride themselves on being able to serve as a one-stop shop for all of your security and risk assessment needs, which is why they tend to offer the following nuanced services as well:
- Real-time social media reports
- Comprehensive tracking and tracing services
- Pre-sue reports
- Insurance fraud information
- Various due diligence reports per request
As you might imagine by now, partnering with one of these incredibly resourceful firms is the best way to mitigate your exposure to risk and stay ahead of the curve in terms of accurate information, which is an invaluable and instrumental service in today’s day and age.